Supportive Services, Inc. is a parental choice program that reimburses providers based on the Regional Market Rates (RMR) set by the CDE/ELCD. Parents may choose a child care provider regardless of the provider’s rate. When a provider’s rate and other allowable charges exceed the RMR parents shall be responsible for paying the difference between the RMR and the provider’s rate. This amount will be referred to as parental co-payment. Co-payments must not be confused with family fees which are based on family income.
Requirements for All Providers
- Provide child care at the location documented in the provider packet, attendance sheets, Notice of Action (NOA), etc.
- Care must be provided by the provider of record.
- Child care cannot be transferred to another individual, business or location without prior authorization.
- Submit a completed and signed applicable provider packet along with all required documentation for the current fiscal year. This information will be updated annually at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Adhere to all Supportive Services, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Submit current child care rates and fees.
- Parents must be allowed access to the center/home, without notice, whenever children are in care.Submit monthly attendance sheets per the signed reimbursement agreement.
- Collect and report paid family fees.
- Operate on a non-discriminatory basis giving equal treatment and access to services without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, ethnic group, race, national origin, religion, color, or mental or physical disability.